Working on the textures/materials for the amp

•December 7, 2009 • Leave a Comment

It’s looking pretty decent.  A little too clean but that can be fixed.  Any, here is the current amp.

Advertisements

Amp nearly done

•December 4, 2009 • Leave a Comment

So I’ve been working on an amp to go with my guitar.  It was a pretty quick model.  I should be done later today but I wanted to update you on whats going on.  Here are a few picks of it.  I’ll start uving it soon so  I can texture it.  Enjoy.

Guitar Texturing nearly there

•November 30, 2009 • Leave a Comment

Well the texturing slowed down due to the thanksgiving holiday.  But, I’m nearly done with the first pass.  Here’s a quick image.

I mentioned this as a first pass because I’m gonna go back and add some dirt and scratches.  This is more of a materials pass than anything.  Anyway, I hope you liked it.

Facial Features Render

•November 23, 2009 • Leave a Comment

I’ve finally gotten around to rendering and uploading those faces I modeled a while back.  They aren’t all winners but that’s how it goes.  Anyway, enjoy.

I also finished UVing that guitar.  Time to start texturing that bad boy.

Guitar finished! Mission Accomplished!

•November 20, 2009 • Leave a Comment

So i finished the modeling on the guitar.  It’s all ready for Uving, texturing, lighting and rendering.  Shouldn’t take too long though.  Anyway here are some pics.

How to model light and render a guitar (not really a how to)

•November 19, 2009 • Leave a Comment

So i’ve taken up a mini project for fun while I’m waiting for some art to come through.  I’m modeling my guitar which I don’t give enough attention lately.  I started yesterday and I have a fair amount modeled.

Here are some quick renders.

My friend gave me a really good idea for this so I’m kind of excited about finishing it up.  I doubt it’ll take long.

Lots of updates

•November 16, 2009 • Leave a Comment

I haven’t updated in a while.  The last update had noses but I have since finished the eyes and ears.  I even rendered them and sent them out to a few places.  I can’t post them just yet because I lack some software on my pc.  That’s what I get for upgrading to windows 7 and not being ready.  haha.

Well, I’ve started on a new project in addition to finishing up and old one.  I’ve been wanting to get some poses done from my thesis characters.  I’ll post them here.  I rendered them as occlusion mostly because I don’t have much time to perfect everything.  I might go back and redo the textures and such at some point but right now I would rather work on something new.  Anyway, here they are.

pose_occ3

pose_occ4

As always, click for the larger pictures.